Reduce headaches & costs; focus on your core business.
Using our trademark-perfect balance of people, process and technology we take the full workload associated with your organizations print devices. AOS removes burden from your internal I.T. & admin resources and we reduce print & copy hard costs by as much as 30%.
We are the industry experts; period. There’s a reason that manufacturers like Xerox chose AOS to be their first managed print partner in North America. We are vendor agnostic and we will reduce both headaches and costs within your organization whether you have two devices or two thousand.
Through AOS, you’re in control. By moving output device management to our single, central process, it’s easy to expand and add capabilities as your business needs change. Pick only the services you need now and add more as your business grows.
- A single, predictable bill for all your output device fleet makes it easier to manage costs and assist in budget planning. Convert all or part of your output device fleet, be it leased or owned, to one single bill through AOS.
- Fully serviced helpdesk for all of your employees, with visibility to your fleet in real time and the ability to solve problems instantly… often before you even know there has been a problem!
- Single point of contact for all of your organizations print & copy related requirements increases efficiency and visibility.
- Improve cost management. Imagine your world when you no longer have to spend hours shopping around for the best cartridge deals?
- Single point of contact for complete document production management increases efficiency and visibility.
- Enhanced employee productivity Thanks to increased uptime and the elimination of time-consuming processes such as meter reads and supplies ordering employees can concentrate on their work instead of managing the printer or copier.
- Reduce print and copy costs. Moving from in-house print and copy management to an AOS managed print solution can trim these costs by up to 30%.
- Buy Nothing. Keep the devices you have today no matter what the brand, no capital expenditure required.
- Increase productivity. Our accredited team members ensure that your devices stay up to date and that your employees have the new features they need to stay productive and competitive.
- Save resources. More efficient management of your print device fleet reduces energy consumption, the costs of consumables such as ink or toner, and cuts down on waste.
- Refocus IT to more business critical tasks. IT support staff typically invest significant time in installing, supporting and maintaining print devices. Redirect their time to higher value priorities within your organization.
- Highly trained analysts maximize your cost savings and continually fine-tune your output fleet for maximum productivity.
- Fast maintenance and repairs. Thanks to proactive monitoring tools, our experts can anticipate and resolve potential issues before they become problems.
- The right supplies at the right time. Our automated fulfillment systems ensure that you never run out of ink or toner.