Most IT providers work to a reactionary model, fixing problems when they occur. AOS envisioned a more preemptive approach, anticipating issues before they happen to avoid the cost of downtime that comes with systems repair. That leadership philosophy filters down to every person that works at AOS. We encourage a culture of proactive support.
Our Managed Services offering positions AOS as an extension of your business; we are your virtual IT department. We manage everything about your existing IT environment based from our remote monitoring and helpdesk facility in Grimsby, Ontario. There are no extra costs when issues arise, which provides incentives for AOS to make sure your systems are running efficiently.
With AOS Managed I.T. Services you receive:
- Best in class tools – for asset management, monitoring, remote control, service requests, and configuration management.
- Unlimited support – both remote and onsite.
- Best practices – provided by our Help Desk keeps your team at work and reduces downtime.
- Peace of mind – from a team of experts constantly monitoring your systems, while providing security and backup/disaster recovery solutions.
- Planning and strategy – we are your Virtual CIO [Chief Information Officer] and are constantly analysing to ensure your IT needs continue to match your business needs.
- Freedom – from the hassle of having to handle all vendor liaison, contracts, licensing and communication. We will gladly take care of all these details on our end.
AOS provides an extensive range of professional services. We offer a free initial consultation and competitive rates based on fixed or time and material based quotations.
Our professional services include:
- Microsoft and Linux based server technology
- Local and Wide Area Network design and implementation
- Structured cable design and implementation
- Wireless communications installation
- Network security including firewalls and advanced authentications systems
- Virtualization through VMware and Citrix
- Server room design and implementation
- Microsoft Exchange Upgrades
- Business analysis and software selection